Tuesday, May 7, 2024

May 7, 2024 Breakfast - Lax and Bagel. Lunch - Enchiladas, rice, and beans. Dinner - Prosciutto and Manchego sandwiches

May 7, 2024 Breakfast - Lax and Bagel. Lunch - Enchiladas, rice, and beans. Dinner - Prosciutto and Manchego sandwiches


Today was rather busy with two transactions moving.


I ate Gravad Lax on bagel spread with cream cheese and garnished with slices of onion and the new Gravad lax that is a bit salty, and capers with a cup of chai.


I ate leftover chicken enchiladas, beans, and rice from the Cinco de Mayo dinner on Sunday.  I drank a Negra Modelo. It was a great lunch and I was not hungry for a big dinner.u




The market pulled back some today.  My portfolio was down .36%.


Suzette nibbled when she came home and was not hungry for dinner, so I toasted two slices of baguette and spread Mayo on them and then garnished each with a slice of prosciutto, onion, and Manchego cheese and several lettuce leaves from the garden. I drank water with dinner.


I watched the Frontline show on Holocaust survivors made several years ago and listened to some of the Stormy Daniels testimony and sent forms to India to start the dematerialization process this evening.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment