Monday, May 20, 2024

May 20, 2024 Breakfast - Granola, yogurt, milk, tropical fruit salad Lunch - Tabouli Salad, Dolmas and olives. Dinner - Miso noodle Soup with mini dumplings and vegetables

May 20, 2024 Breakfast - Granola, yogurt, milk, tropical fruit salad Lunch - Tabouli Salad, Dolmas and olives. Dinner - Miso noodle Soup with mini dumplings and vegetables 


I had trouble sleeping and woke up at 6:30.  I pruned roses and ate granola, with milk, yogurt, and tropical salad.


I was sore all day, perhaps from slicing 20 steaks last evening, although I walked about 2300 steps today.


I watched the pre-market activity that pointed to a rise in the market, but the Dow ended down almost 200 points and the Nasdaq was up 138. There seems to be buying of Nvidia in anticipation of its profit announcement on Wednesday. Both the S&P and NASDAQ hits new all time highs today and I got within a whisker of my all time high with a gain of .88%.


I am hoping Nvidia announces a good profit on Wednesday that will push me to an all time high.


After breakfast I worked at my desk for an hour waiting for the sprinklers to water the raised beds.  Then I went out and picked a large basket of lettuce. I washed it and rinsed it and spun it and bagged it and refrigerated it, except for a bowl of it I ate for lunch dressed with olive oil and lemon juice and covered with 1 cup of tabouli. black dried olives and four dolmas that I dipped in red pepper dip.


I then rested until after 2:00 when  I determined the Market gain for the day.


I then drove to vote and then checked the deteriorating plaster at 524 Romero and drove home. 


No sooner had I made a cup of tea and started nibbling on a lemon bar and brownie at 4:00 than Suzette arrived.


We had no plan for dinner so I suggested that I make a miso noodle soup with scallops, fish balls, and mini Chicken dumplings plus green beans, carrots, and zucchini slices that I served with cilantro and hoisin sauce.




Suzette liked the dish, so perhaps we can add it to the repertoire.


Suzette drank Palantir French Sauvignon Blanc with dinner and I drank water.


There was even a bowl of soup left for breakfast tomorrow.


Bon Appetit




No comments:

Post a Comment