Saturday, November 19, 2022

November 19, 2022 Lunch - Charcuterie Sandwiches. Dinner - PPI Wagyu beef short ribs with Polenta and Broccoli and Brussels sprouts

November 19, 2022 Lunch - Charcuterie Sandwiches. Dinner - PPI Wagyu beef short ribs with Polenta and Broccoli and Brussels sprouts 


Today as a work day for Suzette and me.


I worked at my desk until 11:00 and then made two charcuterie sandwiches p, one with slices of salami,the other cured ham on toasted slices of baguette spread with basil Mayo and garnished with slices of Iberico cheese.


I took the partially eaten sandwiches to Bill’s office and worked there until 4:00 when I came home and finished sending the discovery Bill and I worked on until 5:00.


Suzette was home when I arrived and wanted to heat one of the half eaten dishes from last night’s meal at Sassella.


I suggested heating the Wagyu beef short ribs with polenta and a mushroom sauce.  Suzette also blanched some broccoli flowerets.


                                                The dish last night


                                                   The dish tonight


I was still working so I suggested Suzette pick a good Italian red from the wine cooler where I keep the good wines and she picked the best bottle in the cooler, a Brunello di Montalcino.


So we had a great dinner with the fabulous leftover and a fabulous wine.


After dinner we drove to the Outpost to hear a wonderful concert by Max Gomez from Taos, who is breaking nationally now.


We came home at 9:30 and went to bed after a lovely meal and concert.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment