Wednesday, November 2, 2022

November 2, 2022 Lunch - PPI Chicken Curry and Rice. Dinner - Bacon, avocado, Egg, and Tomato Sandwiches

November 2, 2022 Lunch - PPI Chicken Curry and Rice. Dinner - Bacon, avocado, Egg, and Tomato Sandwiches


From 9:00 until 4:30 I spent watching the Business Law Seminar on my computer with two breaks and a lunch break.


At the first break at 11:00 I made a bowl of granola with milk and blueberries.


Then at the lunch break I heated the last of the chicken curry and rice and ate it with sweet lime pickle and mixed pickle with a cup of chai.



At 5:00 I meditated and at 5:45 Suzette and I walked to Laguna and back, about twice as far as I have recently walked, although I struggled a bit the last 1 1/2 blocks.  The cool breezes of Fall are in the air and the leaves are changing color.





We had not thawed anything for dinner, so I suggested making BLT sandwiches with avocado instead of lettuce and add an egg pancake, to which Suzette agreed.


When we returned I started frying 5 Slices of bacon and toasted 4 slices of whole wheat bread and spread them with basil mayonnaise.  I went to fetch a bottle of rose from the rack in the dining room and Suzette took over at the stove after fetching the last few ripened tomatoes from our garden that I sliced.  Suzette finished frying the bacon and then whisked two eggs and fried them into an egg pancake.


We then assembled our sandwiches.  Since I eat my sandwiches open faced I got the third slice of bacon.


Here is a picture my sandwiches.



We enjoyed the new rose from Cotes De Provence and Suzette drank another glass during the game. 


After dinner I added yogurt and diced cucumber to the raita in the fridge for our lunch for the book club tomorrow.


Later we watched the Astros beat the Phillies in the second no hitter in World Series history.  A brilliant pitching victory, but a sad night for us Phillies fans.


We went to bed at 9:00. I was happy when Suzette rubbed hand cream into my calves and feet.


I slept until 11:55 when I awakened and made a cup of chai and blogged this entry and read some more of the Shelters of Stone.


I hope I can gain strength and stamina when I extend my range of walking as I did today. We will see.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment