Tuesday, November 15, 2022

November 15, 2022 Lunch - Rice and Vietnam Rice noodle egg foo young with roast pork, asparagus and onion. Dinner - PPI Chicken and Pasta Alfredo

November 15, 2022 Lunch - Rice and Vietnam Rice noodle egg foo young with roast pork, asparagus and onion. Dinner - PPI Chicken and Pasta Alfredo


I ate granola with milk and blueberries and yogurt at 8:15.


The big event of the day was Henry bringing me a lovely chocolate cake his wife baked for me.





Then dressed and mediated a case at 9:00 until 11:30.


Then went to the bank to deposit a check and to the courthouse for a transcript.


When I returned home at 1:00 I stir fried the leftover rice and Vietnamese rice noodles with roast pork, onion, and asparagus and made it into egg Foo young by stirring in 2 eggs and cooking them into the ingredients.





It was a lot of food.


I then worked 2 1/2 hours on a case until 5:00 when Suzette came home.


We did not want to cook so she heated a 32 oz. container of chicken and pasta in an Alfredo Sauce and we opened a bottle of Ferme Julien Cotes Du Rhone rose.



After dinner Suzette cut slices of the chocolate cake and topped them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert.


I also drank a cup of chai with mine.


We went to bed at 9:00 after a busy day.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment