Tuesday, August 2, 2022

August 2, 2022 Breakfast - Smoked Pork Chop and green onion omelet Lunch - Lamb and Couscous. Dinner - Hamburgers and French Fries

 August 2, 2022 Breakfast - Smoked Pork Chop and green onion omelet

Lunch - Lamb and Couscous. Dinner - Hamburgers and French Fries


I slept until 8:00.  Suzette was working when I got up.  I asked her if she wanted breakfast and got a positive response.  I cut a smoked pork chop in half and sautéed them in a skillet.  I then sliced two green onions into thin slices and added three eggs, some truffle salt and white pepper to them in a bowl and whisked the eggs until thoroughly stirred.  I then melted butter in the skillet and added the eggs.  I let the egg set up and then flipped about 1/3 onto the other 2/3. I garnished the omelet wit slices of avocado.





Suzette poured out the rest of the fresh squeezed orange juice.


I toasted and buttered two slices of French baguette and spread orange marmalade on them.


The eggs were light and fluffy. I enjoyed breakfast.


Then Suzette left for work and I started my finally edit of my brief.  I stopped about 2/3 of the way through at 2:00 and heated the last of the PPI couscous with about 1/3 cup of diced PPI Roasted lamb.  I opened the harrisa and spread a spoonful over the couscous and ate the last of the tzatziki for a wonderful lunch.  I made a limeade with juice of 1/2 lime, some mint syrup, water and ice for a refreshing drink.


I finished the brief at 3:30 and lay down and napped until 5:00 when Suzette came home.  At 6:00 we decided to go to Neighborhood Night out and order hamburgers instead of cooking, so we walked to Forest Park. We said hello to Jim and Diane and ordered two double Patty hamburgers

an order of French fries.


I walked home while Suzette waited.  When I arrived home I drove back to the park and arrived just as Suzette was picking up the hamburgers and fries, so I was able to drive her home and we were able to eat the food while it was still warm.  I drank root beer and Suzette drank a Negra Modelo beer.


We watched some election results until it appeared the vote to remove the right to an abortion frm the Kansas Constitution failed.  We then watched an episode of the Lincoln Lawyer TV series and I pitted four cups of bing cherries.  Then at 9:45 Suzette went to bed and I blogged.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment