Wednesday, August 17, 2022

August 17, 2022 Lunch - East Ocean Roasted 1/2 Duck and Deep Fried Tofu with Mixed Vegetables  Dinner - PPI Pepper Steak Fried Rice


Another interesting day. I ate two toasted bagels with cream cheese, Gravad lax, red onion slices and capers for breakfast.




The plumbers came and cleaned the grease out of the kitchen sink line.


At 11:30 I drove to the bank.  Things are getting bad at Wells Fargo.  There was only one teller and her check scanning machine was malfunctioning. After she tried two replacement scanners that did not work Kristin came to my rescue and processed my transactions at Sheryl’s station.


The first sole teller is my least favorite and appears to not be very intelligent or helpful, because I asked, “Is there a head cashier who can process my transaction?”  And she did not respond.


 Then drove to East Ocean and picked up the take out order of Roasted 1/2 Duck and Deep Fried Tofu with Mixed Vegetables for $34.50.


I drove home arriving at 1:25, just in time to eat a quick lunch and join my 2:00 p.m. teleconference.


After the conference I drove to Bill Turner’s to review transaction documents and found a $500,000 problem.  I stayed until 5:30 to discuss the problem with Bill and Matt and their client.


When I got home I made a gin and tonic and rested in my bed until 6:00, when I went to the kitchen and divided the PPI Pepper Steak Fried Rice

into two equal portions and heated it in the microwave.  Suzette ate her plate of food outdoors and I ate indoors and watched the news, although this was a pretty light news day.



I retired to the bedroom after dinner with three chocolate sandwich cookies and a cup of chai and read until Suzette went to bed at 9:00.


I took my pills and blogged and went to bed at 11:00.


Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment