Wednesday, March 30, 2022

March 28, 2022 Lunch - 2000 Vietnam. Dinner - Leftovers

 March 28, 2022 Lunch - 2000 Vietnam. Dinner - Leftovers 


We are working hard these days.  Suzette especially is trying to run her business and clean and repair Willy’s apartment. What a worker. 


I ate a bowl of  granola with milk and blueberries for breakfast at 9:30 so I would have energy to do yoga at 11:00.


Remarkably we seem to be getting things done.


I finished my brief in the water appeal today.


I also went to yoga at 11:00 and then picked up a No. 30 at 2000 Vietnam afterwards.  No. 30 is Bun Cha Gio with grilled marinated pork slices or a layer of mung bean sprouts and chopped lettuce and thin cucumber spears on the bottom, than a layer of warm boiled rice vermicelli and on top 2 fried egg rolls quartered and a pile of marinated grilled pork served with fish sauce.  Today I asked for more cilantro and an extra fish sauce.




I ate lunch at my desk as did the final edit on the brief, which I finished at 4:00. 


I then drove to the bank and made a deposit.  When I returned a few minutes before 5:00 Suzette had arrived and was hungry.


We discussed dinner and decided on combining all the leftovers, including stroganoff, the pork tapa, asparagus couscous, and chicken.


I opened a bottle of California Cherry Blossom Pinot Noir because I thought dinner wasn’t be very good and I was quite surprised.  It looked terrible but it tasted quite pleasant.




After dinner we watched news and the Antique Roadshow and Suzette went to bed a bit after 9: and I followed at 10:00.


Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment