Monday, March 14, 2022

March 14, 2022 Lunch - PPI Posole and Tamale. Dinner - Lobster Bisque with Salmon and Spinach

March 14, 2022 Lunch - PPI Posole and Tamale. Dinner - Lobster Bisque with Salmon and Spinach

I ate granola, yogurt, milk, and blueberries for breakfast as I watched the market turn negative.


I worked on the brief this morning until noon, when Aaron came to install more of my computer.

 Hardware and software.


I thawed and heated a 32 oz. container of Posole and added a tamale, but in its heating the tamale soaked up the liquid and the tamale lost its shape and texture and it turned into a bowl of mush.


Aaron did not eat his, so I will eat tamale mush again tomorrow.


At around 1:30 I lay down and when Aaron left at 2:00 I fell asleep until 3:20.


I talked to Luke and he needed $500.00 to pay his book editor so I walked to the bank and withdrew $500.


When I returned home I opened the mail and found a dividend check for $1220, so I drove to the bank and deposited it.


Soon after I returned home at 5:10 I began drafting a pleading.


When Suzette arrived at 6:00 she was hungry so she thawed a container of Lobster Bisque we had bought at Costco and added some of the PPI teriyaki salmon we cooked on Saturday and steamed a handful of asparagus spears and sauced them with a fig flavored balsamic with crumbled goat cheese to make a wonderful



30 minute gourmet dinner.


We opened the newly arrived bottle of Herman Wiemer dry rose.  It was fabulous. It was the cleanest tasting rose I have tasted in a very long time.


We will definitely order more of these.


After dinner I made tea and ate some chocolate and sipped some Calvados as we watched another episode of The Last Kingdom and some news. Suzette went to bed at 9:00, and I completed the pleading and sent it to my client for review and got in bed at 10:45 to blog and read.


I did not check the market for fear of what damage was done to my portfolio.


Bon Appetit




No comments:

Post a Comment