Monday, October 2, 2023

October 2, 2023 Breakfast - Fried Eggs, chorizo, and sautéed onion. Dinner - Corn and Chicken Chowder and a Tomato and a Herring sandwich.

October 2, 2023 Breakfast - Fried Eggs, chorizo, and sautéed onion. Dinner - Corn and Chicken Chowder and a Tomato and a Herring sandwich.


Today I tried a slightly different strategy that I might continue.


Since we usually eat dinner together I ate breakfast at 9:00 and no lunch.


For breakfast I fried a chorizo, a slice of onion, and two eggs and ate a slice of toast with Marian berry preserves.





I was able to make it to dinner without eating because Rahim brought me a cup of pour over coffee at 1:00 from Little Bear..




And also because when Suzette came home at 5:00 we fixed an early dinner.


She heated a thawed container of Corn and Chicken Chowder made earlier in the year that we sprinkled with saltine crackers and I made a tomato sandwich and a herring salad sandwich and drank a glass of Clamato with the juice of 1/2 lime.



I also ate four cookies after dinner, so I was not completely pure in my diet.


I am trying to lose some weight and get ready for my next hip replacement next year.


I also walked a bit today a long 1 1/2 blocks from Wells Fargo Bank to the Courthouse and fro:pm the parking lot to the County Building and a few feet to Podiatry.


I felt winded from the walk to the Courthouse.


Suzette said she ate a muffin and a small bowl of vegetable soup, so she is on the two meal diet also.


We shall see if this strategy makes a difference.


Bon Appetit






No comments:

Post a Comment