Monday, December 5, 2022

December 5, 2022 Lunch El Modelo Tamales and Enchiladas Dinner - El Modelo Tamale and enchiladas and refried black beans

 December 5, 2022 Lunch El Modelo Tamales and Enchiladas  Dinner - El Modelo Tamale and enchiladas and refried black beans


I worked most of the day on discovery requests with Henry. At 1:30 he drove to El Modelo and picked up two tamales and four cheese enchiladas for me and a stuffed burrito for himself.


I could only eat one tamale and one enchilada so there was lots of food left for dinner.


I asked for refried black beans and Suzette heated a can in a skillet with a dried Hoja Santa leaf and dried oregano from our garden.



               Microwaved enchiladas and tamale with black beans and sour cream 


We drank Oktoberfest beer with dinner.


I was full after dinner and did not eat any dessert.


I did not watch World Cup soccer today except to watch the second half of Brazil crushing Korea 4 to 1.  It was 4 to 0 at halftime, so Brazil just kept possession in the second half.


I ate some of the Ancient Grains granola we bought at Central Market in Dallas with milk and yogurt and sliced banana for breakfast but it did not seem to agree with the enzymes in my stomach.


The most amazing thing today was the come from behind victory over the Saints by Tom Brady and the Buccaneers in the last 18 seconds of the Monday Night Football. The Bucs scored a touchdown to win 17 to 16 with 3 seconds left on the clock.


Bon Appetit 


No comments:

Post a Comment