Friday, December 9, 2022

December 9, 2022 Lunch - PPI Duck leg soup with egg noodles. Dinner - Lobster Ravioli with a tomato and spinach cream and white wine sauce

December 9, 2022 Lunch - PPI Duck leg soup with egg noodles. Dinner - Lobster Ravioli with a tomato and spinach cream and white wine sauce


Today was a fun day it started early with waking at 7:15 and dressing in a coat and tie and driving to Bill Turner’s office for a hearing upon a water case from 9:00 to 11:15 and a bit off discussion afterwards.


When I returned home at 11:45 I heated the PPI Duck leg soup with egg noodles and watched the World Cup match between Holland and Argentina. I watched the earlier match between Brazil and Croatia when it was re-broadcast at 4:00 when I also ate a piece of chocolate cake.



At 4:30 I chilled the new bottle of Vara Albariño.


When Suzette arrived at 5:00 we decided to cook the fresh lobster ravioli with a tomato and spinach cream sauce for dinner.


I diced two tomatoes, two cloves of garlic, and a medium shallot, which suzette began sautéing while I diced two tomatoes and five mushrooms that she added to the sauce with diced asparagus, spinach, white wine and heavy cream to make a cream sauce.


She boiled one of the two plastic containers of lobster ravioli and I fetched two wine glasses and the chilled bottle of Vara Albariño.


Suzette divIded the ravioli into two pasta bowls and spooned the sauce over them. We grated fresh Parmesan cheese on the finished dish.




After dinner I drank grappa and Suzette drank cognac and we watched two Hallmark Christmas movies.


Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment