Monday, December 26, 2022

December 26, 2022 Brunch - Sausage, sautéed Onion slices, Eggs over easy and toast Dinner - Baked Breaded Shrimp

December 26, 2022 Brunch - Sausage, sautéed Onion slices, Eggs over easy and toast  Dinner - Baked Breaded Shrimp 

This was an odd day of food.  


It is Boxing Day in England when many of the PL soccer teams play matches.  I watched all morning and I ate a big brunch at 10:30 of a patty of Sausage, sautéed Onion slices, Eggs over easy and toast. 




Then at 4:00 we baked breaded shrimp and Reconstituted some of the cocktail sauce from Suzette’s birthday party. I must have eaten 24 shrimp, so I was not hungry for dinner.




What I was hungry for was Christmas cookies and Suzette decided to make our favorite pecan mini tarts.


She was tired after making about 36 of the tarts and did not want to make dinner and I was not hungry, so I called Willy and when he said he had a 7:30 meeting I invited him to dinner tomorrow evening and we both relaxed.


We watched MSNBC and Monday Night Football.  The Indianapolis Colts were terrible, not making only a couple of first downs and suffering 7 sacks, so by 9:00 Suzette went to bed and I stayed up to blog and clear the dishwasher.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment