Saturday, December 17, 2022

December 16, 2022 Lunch - PPI Seafood stew. Dinner - Neighborhood Christmas Party

 December 16, 2022 Lunch - PPI Seafood stew. Dinner - Neighborhood Christmas Party 


  I slept until 8:00. I worked and then showered.  It was another down day in the market, so I worked on Johal”s issues.


At 9:45 I toasted two slices of bagel and spread them with cream cheese and then garnished them with thin slices of onion, slices of Gravad Lax, and capers.  I drank a cup of chai.


My computer was hacked later and it took hours to get it cleared by Chuck by 5:00.


At 2:30 I showered and dressed for the Neighborhood Christmas Party.


At 3:30 I ate a container of fish soup and made a peanut butter and honey sandwich.  I ate the soup and a couple of bites of the sandwich and then watched Chuck clean my computer.


Suzette came home around 5:00 and ate the rest of the peanut butter and honey sandwich.


I lay down for a nap from 5:15 until 6:30 when Suzette awakened me.


We took a bottle of Chardonnay and a box of Belgium chocolates to the party at 7:00.


We walked the 1 1/2 blocks so we could get some exercise.  Many neighbor friends were at the party and there was lots of good food include  cream of chicken soup, Posole, taquitos and guacamole, smoked salmon canapés, melted Brie en croute, and lots of wine.


The most creative dish as a sweet potato crisp with a crunchy crisp topping of grains.


We talked with several persons and made a date with Crystal and Doug for Tuesday to drink wine and Susan and her partner to go bird watching on Christmas Day before we drive to Santa Fe for Amy’s open house.


We returned home at 9:45 and went to bed except I stayed up to watch some news and blog this blog.


I apologize for its disjointed nature but I am lying bed and watching the news while blogging.


Bon Appetit

  

No comments:

Post a Comment