Tuesday, December 6, 2022

December 6, 2022 Lunch - Stir Fried Shrimp and Beef and Vegetables with rice and Vermicelli Noodles Dinner - PPI Penne Pasta with Shrimp and bacon and broccoli tossed in cheese sauce

December 6, 2022 Lunch - Stir Fried Shrimp and Beef and Vegetables with rice and Vermicelli Noodles  Dinner - PPI Penne Pasta with Shrimp and bacon and broccoli tossed in cheese sauce

When Henry came today around 11:00 he brought a box with lunch for me. I was busy today and did not get time to eat until 3:00 when I discovered a wonderful lunch of Stir Fried Shrimp and Beef and Vegetables with rice and Vermicelli Noodles. It approximated the idea 70% carbs and 30% protein and I felt better an hour or two later.  Dishes that meet the 70/30% seem to be more pleasing.


But as 5:00 approached the meds wore off and the pain intensified.


I worked at my desk most of the day. I settled one case, had a reversal in another case, filed a pleading in a water case, requested archived documents in another water case, and worked for two to three hours with Henry on his case.


After 5:00 I checked mail and paid bills until 6:00 when Suzette started cooking dinner.


She arrived around 4:00 and we discussed dinner.  I suggested adding broccoli flowerets to the PPI Penne Pasta with Shrimp and bacon and tossed in cheese sauce.  The dish was even more lovely tonight especially with a lovely Sauvignon Blanc fetched from the garage fridge.




We watched the vote results from the Georgia Senate runoff between Warnock and Walker.  As of 8:15 the vote is tied which means that Warnock will likely win when the vote count from the big population center of Atlanta that is strongly Democratic is reported.


I ate a blueberry fig newton with a cup of chai while I watched a very exciting World Cup match between Morocco and Spain that Morocco won on penalty kicks after 120 minutes, so I did not work all day long. Morocco has the best defense of any team in the World Cup.


I ate a few bites of chocolate cake and a Belgium chocolate with a sip of 2/3 cognac and 1/3 Grande Marnier.


Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment