Sunday, December 4, 2022

December 4, 2022 Brunch - Scrambled Eggs with Cottage Potatoes and Steak. Dinner - PPI Mapo Dofu with Rice

December 4, 2022 Brunch - Scrambled Eggs with Cottage Potatoes and Steak. Dinner - PPI Mapo Dofu with Rice


This was another 2 meal day.  I watched France and England win their World Cup matches and the morning news.  At 10:00 Suzette made Scrambled Eggs with Cottage Potatoes and Steak with slices of toasted baguette i spread with blackberry jam. We drank glasses of fresh squeezed orange juice we bought at El Super last evening.




At. 2:00 I met with a client for 3 hours.


Then at 6:00. Suzette was hungry and we decided to heat the PPI Mapo Dofu and rice.  So it was a quick dinner, but I swear the flavors were better than the original, perhaps because I minced a green onion and Suzette dusted the microwave heated dish with Nepalese ground peppercorn.


The addition of peppercorn and green onion made the dish much closer to the dish traditional flavor profile.





We drank water with dinner.


Later we ate Belgium chocolates with cognac for Suzette and Calvados for me.


I also drank a cup of chai.


Bon Appetit 


No comments:

Post a Comment