Friday, October 28, 2022

October 28, 2022 Lunch - Fried Penne, hamburger, bok Choy, sliced mushroom, red onion, and eggs. Dinner - PPI Roasted Chicken, squash soufflé, and cucumber, onion, and tomato salad

 October 28, 2022 Lunch - Fried Penne, hamburger, bok Choy, sliced mushroom, red onion, and eggs. Dinner - PPI Roasted Chicken, squash soufflé, and cucumber, onion, and tomato salad


Today was a three meal day which gave me enough energy to walk a couple of blocks.


I ate my usual granola, milk, yogurt, and blueberries at 9:00 for breakfast.


Then at 10:30 I made gravad lax with the two salmon filets I bought at Smith’s, some fennel greens from the garden plus 2/3 cup of sugar and 3/4 cup of salt and 1/2 T. of crushed cumiseed


Then at 12:00 I was very hungry so I sliced the 1/2 PPI hamburger, 3 oz. of diced red onion, two mushrooms sliced, a stalk of bok Choy sliced, and two eggs.  The result was superb.  After lunch I walked two or three blocks on Park Ave. and when I returned home dragged the fallen limb from the cottonwood to the trash area, which made me feel rather handy.


I met with clients from 2:00 to 3:00 and then checked my portfolio.  Finally, I had a good day.  The Dow was up over 800 points and Apple went up $11.00 per share.  I am out of the danger zone but still not near the comfort zone.


Fears of inflation and recession seem to be ebbing.


I watched the news and read until 6:00.


Suzette suggested heating to PPI Baked chicken quarters and making a squash soufflé. I love soufflés and had never eaten a squash soufflé, so how could I raise an objection to that suggestion.  After Suzette started the soufflé cooking in our steaming oven, she requested that I prep a tomato, cucumber and red onion salad.  So, I chopped two small tomatoes from our garden, 3 oz. of red onion, and peeled, seeded and diced 1/2 cucumber.


We enjoyed dinner.  After dinner we watched game one of the World Series and cheered for the Phillies, who won in the 10th inning at around 10:15,mat which time we went to bed.


Leicester plays the early PL match against Man City and No. 7 TCU plays at 10:00, so a full morning.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment