Monday, October 10, 2022

October 9, 2022 brunch - Eggs, sausage and toasted French baguette. Dinner - Lamb Couscous with creamed Peas with Pearl onions, cheese, and chocolate.

October 9, 2022 brunch - Eggs, sausage and toasted French baguette. Dinner - Lamb Couscous with creamed Peas with Pearl onions, cheese, and chocolate.


I awakened and watched PL soccer and Fareed Zackeria and news.


At 9:30 Arsenal v. Liverpool started.  At halftime a coked two slices of Jimmie Dean sausage and two eggs, and toasted two slices of French Baguette.  I spread the baguette with butter and Blueberry jam and made a cup of chai flavored with slices of fresh ginger root.





I then watched Everton lose to Man Union.


I read and rested until 3:30 when I watched the Cowboys play the L.A.

Rams and beat them, so all three of my favorite teams won this weekend.


What a good feeling that created.


Willy came over at 5:00 and we worked on his taxes while I ate the PPI Lamb Couscous and Creamed Green peas and Pearl Onions.


I opened a bottle of Spanish 2016 Puerta Plata red wine and drank a glass with dinner.


At 5:45 we walked around the block.


When Willy left at 6:15 I watched Stanley Tucci in Discovering Italy until 8:00 when I watched PBS’ Masterpiece Theater Van Der Velk until 10:00


I ate a cheese course of goat, cumin flavored Gouda, Spanish Iberico, and French Brie cheeses with toasted and buttered slices of French Baguette and another glass of red wine.



Then I ate the last three Belgium chocolates with the last few sips of wine.


I watched the Tucci Discovering Italy on Calabria again until Suzette called and I drove to the airport to pick her up.


We drove home and went to bed.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment