Friday, June 28, 2019

June 27, 2019 Lunch – Blue CornChicken Enchiladas. Dinner – Book Club

June 27, 2019 Lunch – Blue CornChicken Enchiladas. Dinner – Book Club

I worked in the morning for 2 ½ hours with a new client trying to develop a start up business.  I am helping two very interesting start ups at this time. One is trying to develop a real estate company financing and selling real estate interests with the use of block chain technology.  The other is trying to create an asset sharing business.

The good news is that I am feeling much better and much stronger.  I am now riding my bike every other day.  Four miles one day and ten miles the next time.  My body is strengthening and my muscles are stretching out and supporting my body better.

I had to stay at home for lunch because both the Prius and the Mini were at the mechanic’s shop.  I heated some of the super delicious blue corn chicken enchiladas.  After lunch at 1:00 I watched England play Norway in the round of 16 match of the women’s World Cup.


I then napped for an hour and then drove to the bank. I was unable to get to Lowe’s due to the closing of three lanes of I-40, so I went home, ate some melon and yogurt and two slices of Lebanon bologna and cheese and then picked up Charlie at 6:30 and we drove to book club.

The book discussed was Dead Wake by Erik Larson.  I did not enjoy it because it dealt with the sinking of the Lusitania, a small footnote to history and because I am absorbed in my own small footnote to history, the fight over control of the water of the RG, a water case that will go before the U. S. Supreme Court Special Master for argument on Monday.

Ken provided a good assortment of food, including boiled shrimp, sweet potato chips, guacamole, nuts, and assorted candies.  He also served several good wines, including a Rodney Strong Pinot Noir that I liked very much.

After our discussion Ken served a lovely white cake garnished with fresh strawberries and blueberries for dessert.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment