Tuesday, June 18, 2019

June 18, 2019 Lunch – Padilla’s. Dinner – Potato Salad and Pickled Beets

June 18, 2019 Lunch – Padilla’s. Dinner – Potato Salad and Pickled Beets

I ate granola, tropical fruit salad, a splash of milk, and yogurt.

I met Linda and T.R. at Padilla’s for lunch.  We had a great conversation in which I discussed my water case.  Today was an exceedingly meaningful day in the case because the Special Master appointed by the Supreme Court to hear the Texas v. New Mexico original jurisdiction case, set a hearing for July 1, 2019 on my Motion to Intervene.  Here is a copy of the order.




This is the first chance I have had to discuss the facts of our case with a  U.S. Court of Appeals judge who may be impartial in his consideration of the facts of history.

I am thrilled.

I ordered a Chile Relleno plate with double beans and two Chile rellenos.  T.R. ordered two crisp
tacos and Linda ordered a burrito.

                                                          The ala carte burrito

T?. R.’s two tacos

                                                             My Chile Relleno plate

We had a wonderful conversation.  I took 1/2 of my lunch home.

I then drove to Gruet and tasted the new Petit Meunièr and the Rose.

The Rose had much more acidity.  I decided to buy 6 bottles of each.

I then went to Costco and filled up with gas.

When I returned home I checked the Market and had an over 1% gain in my portfolio, for which I thank our President for his wonderful tweet this morning that he and Premier Xi plan to meet at the G20 meeting at the end of the month that triggered an over 350 increase in the Dow.

I then lay down and napped until after 5:00.  When I got up I cleaned the two roasting pans and nibbled some roasted nuts.

Suzette came home around 6:00 and approved the purchase of the Rose and Petit Meunier.  She now has about four cases of wine, which should be enough for the Field to Food event on Saturday.

I worked with clients from 6:30 to 9:00.

Suzette prepared a lovely dinner of PPI creamed corn and spare ribs on one plate and on another plate a salad of PPI potato salad and pickled beets.

I ate the small plate of potato salad and beets and a bite of ribs for a light dinner because I was not hungry.  After that simple dinner I ate a slice of Suzette’s lovely Clementine cake with a cup of chai.

A rather minimal food day and a huge professional day.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment