Thursday, June 13, 2019

June 13, 2019 Lunch – Salmon Salad. Dinner – PPI Spaghetti and Meat Sauce

June 13, 2019 Lunch – Salmon Salad. Dinner – PPI Spaghetti and Meat Sauce


I ate tropical fruit salad with yogurt and granola for lunch.

Then at 8:30 I rode ten miles to Montano and back.

I showered and dressed and ate a bite of Meatloaf and two pecan cookies


At 11:00 I went to a client’s to prepare Documents for a sale and lease of a business. When we  finished at 1:00 I drove to Sprouts to buy a head of lettuce, some more granola, and milk.

I returned and made myself a salmon salad with cucumber slices, tomato, kalamata olives, green onion slices, about 4oz. of PPI teriyaki salmon, and store was being closed and it did not a hard boiled egg.

I was still tired from the ride so after lunch I napped until 4:00.

Then I checked my portfolio and discovered that although Apple went down I still made a small gain.

I then drove out Central to the new library at Unser and discovered that its computers were not working and it was essentially non-functioning.


I was disappointed but decided to go tho Albertsons to buy pork ribs.  When I arrived I discovered that the store was closing and it was not honoring any weekly specials published in the flyer.

Even more dejected, I drove across Central to Smith’s and found what I was looking for slabs of ribs for $1.99/lb.. I bought four slabs and a 12 pack of 12 pack of Negra Modelo, and also bought two rib steaks for $4.77/lb.

I returned home a bit after 6:00 and made myself a gin and tonic and collapsed.  I watched TV until 6:45 when I was called by Todd and discovered I had forgotten to go meditate.

Suzette arrived shortly afterwards, also super tired.  We quickly agreed to cook the simplest possible dinner, to heat the PPI spaghetti and spaghetti sauce.  I added a 7 oz. bag of tomato sauce to the PPI spaghetti sauce to stretch it a bit.  Suzette Baked the spaghetti covered with sauce in the microwave.  In a couple of minutes we had a hot dinner.  I went downstairs to look for a wine.  I could not find a Chianti and settled on a magnum of Concha y Toro Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon  blend.  I loved dinner because the spaghetti is rich in carbs, which is what I Need when my muscles start hurting, as they did a little today.  Thank goodness it was muscle fatigue pain rather than my conditio




We drank a glass of wine after dinner and watched the news and game six of the NBA Finals.  Toronto Raptors won the game and the series with a very exciting finish.  Unfortunately, Golden State Warriors lost two of their best players, which hurt them.

I then blogged and went to bed.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment