Thursday, July 5, 2018

July 5, 2018 Lunch – Turkey Soup. Dinner – Sautéed Smoked Pork Chop, braised red cabbage and apple, and steamed broccoli

July 5, 2018 Lunch – Turkey Soup. Dinner – Sautéed Smoked Pork Chop, braised red cabbage and apple, and steamed broccoli

I ate a bowl of granola, milk, yogurt, and blueberries for breakfast and then rode to Rio Bravo.

For lunch I heated the last of the turkey soup to make room in the garage fridge for extra food from the indoor fridge that is defrosting.


Then at 2:30 I napped for a while.

When Jody returned my repaired car, I returned a book to the library, got money from the atm at the bank, deposited a letter in the mailbox at the main post office, and then I went to my client’s to prepare a document.

I came home at 4:30.  At 5:30 Suzette was ready to make dinner.

I suggested sautéing a Smoked Pork Chop and eating it with red cabbage and either broccoli or asparagus.  Suzette decided on broccoli.

Suzette suggested adding slices of apple and I suggested adding some onion.  Suzette made a one skillet entree with the cabbage, apple, onion, and pork chop and steamed a stalk of broccoli flowerets.



I opened one of the Benton Lane Roses that was not great, but not totally ruined.

We had a lovely dinner and then ate several snickerdoodles that my client gave me for dessert.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment