August 28, 2026 Breakfast - Granola. Snack - Ham Danish lunch - Leftover Lentil Stew with rice. Dinner - BLT Sandwich with Tomato Bisque
I ate granola and then rode around the block. I then edited a pleading and a rental lease extension by 12:30
At 10:30 I took a break and ate the last 1/2 of the ham and cheese Danish from Whole Foods that Monica and Aaron brought last weekend with a cup of Earl Grey with collagen.
At 12:45 I drove to Shahin’s and completed the five annual tax returns.
When I returned home at 3:00 I ate the lentil stew with rice from yesterday’s book club lunch at Bobcat Bites with a dab of sour cream to dampen the strong flavor of cumin and chili and drank water.
I then edited and filed a pleading in an appeal.
Suzette was at home when I arrived and by 5:00 she was hungry. I suggested that we wait an hour and she agreed.
Dinner - we had one large ripe tomato from a plant in the garden that we have been waiting for several days to make into a BLT Sandwich and today was BLT Day.
Suzette fried five or six slices of thick cut bacon and sliced and toasted three slices of whole wheat sourdough bread and fetched the lettuce, and Mayo and bread and butter pickles.
I poured the last two glasses of Trader Joe’s Bandol rose’.
Suzette also heated the tomato bisque her new chef made by roasting ripe tomatoes and garnished the soup with shredded AOC Pecorino-Romano cheese from Costco.
Dinner was delightful. We then watched extended coverage of stage 8 of the Vuelta de Espana.
Today King Harald of Norway died and his son was installed as the new King, so it was appropriate that two Norwegians won the stage and came second.
I went to bed at 8:30 and watched NFL football and Suzette joined and we switched the a Firing Line with Margaret Hoover interviewing Majorie Taylor Greene.
Suzette went to sleep and I watched Denver smash the Minnesota Vikings 6 to 34.
Then I dozed after the game.
Bon Appetit



No comments:
Post a Comment