Friday, August 28, 2026

August 27, 2026 Breakfast - Herring Sandwiches. Lunch - Bobcat Bites. Dinner - Leftover Chirashi

August 27, 2026 Breakfast - Herring Sandwiches. Lunch - Bobcat Bites. Dinner - Leftover Chirashi


I toasted two slices of Bosque Bakery South Valley Sourdough, spread them with sour cream and garnished them with thin slices of red onion, and herring in wine sauce for breakfast with a cup of chai.


Nvidia’s earnings were up 70% and the stock was up over $15.00 early. 


I walked to Charlie’s and he drove Peter and me to Bobcat Bites to meet the other 5 members of the book club for lunch at 11:30. Pradip and I ordered lentil stew again and many others ordered lamb burgers and lamb enchiladas.  









                                               Lentil stew with rice


Then at 1:00 we drove to Pradip’s house for our book club meeting that lasted until 3:45.


When I returned home I rested for a few minutes and then Suzette and I drove to Walgreens’s to pick some meds and then to Lowe’s where we bought milk, eggs, avocados, tonic water, and Club soda.


When we returned home we worked at our desks for 1 1/2 hours and then prepared dinner.


Thanks to Nvidia going up $18.36 and Salesforce going up $46.43 I had my best day ever in the market. My portfolio gained 2.9%.


We ate the leftover Chirashi from last night’s dinner at Ichiban. We heated the sushi rice and Suzette finished the bottle of sake. The fish was not as fresh but still quite wonderful and the sushi rice could have been Japanese rice.


Suzette sliced one of the avocados because she likes avocado with her sushi.



She ate the leftover Pompeii roll as a snack when she returned home.


After dinner we watched Midsomer Murders and ate some of her birthday cake


At 9:15 Suzette went to bed and I watched George Gently until 11:00 when I got in bed.


Bon Aappeti 

No comments:

Post a Comment