August 18, 2026 Breakfast - Two Men on an Island. Lunch - Padilla’s New Mexican Restaurant. Dinner - Salmon Taco with Coke Slaw
I woke at 7:00 and immediately saw that the Market was selling off.
Today I had a good breakfast of two men on an island with chai with collagen.
.
Then I rode around the neighborhood on my recumbent bicycle.
When I returned to my office I filled a prescription and made an appointment at the sleep medicine center for Thursday night.
I also edited my reply in the water case to near final.
At 12:00 I went Padilla’s for lunch. I ordered enchiladas with beans, red chili, and extra onions. The plate was $13.50 but the quality was better than Mary and Tito’s and each plate is served with hot sopapillas that are wonderful. So I shall go to Padilla’s for a change.
I then went home and finished the edit of the reply by 4:45.
I watched the news until Suzette came home at 5:15 and I then drove to Padilla’s to pay for my lunch, since I had forgotten my wallet at lunch.
Then I drove to Smith’s and bought two small salmon filets, two packages of chicken thighs, a bunch of spinach, some green beans, and romaine lettuce.
When I returned Suzette diced one of the filets and fried the cubes of salmon and toasted flour tortillas, and shredded some romaine, and diced an avocado and went to the garden and picked several small orange tomatoes and went filled the toasted tortillas with those ingredients and ate salmon tacos with leftover cole slaw for dinner.
Suzette put chopped bread and butter pickles into the Cole slaw that added sweetness and texture to the Cole Slaw.
After dinner we watched an interesting 2022 movie that switched back and forth between two different plots titled Look Both Ways with Lilli Reinhardt that we liked very much.
We went to bed at 9:30.
I have an ultrasound appointment at 7:00 at Pres, so I need to get to bed.
Bon Appetit






No comments:
Post a Comment