Thursday, August 13, 2026

August 13, 2026 Breakfast - Pain au Chocolate. Lunch - Leftover Enchiladas Dinner - Leftover Mapo Dofu with rice

August 13, 2026 Breakfast - Pain au Chocolate. Lunch - Leftover Enchiladas  Dinner - Leftover Mapo Dofu with rice


We are into the home stretch in getting ready for our vacation and we are trying to use up all the food we have in the fridges.


I promised Suzette to not buy any more food but broke that promise this afternoon when I bought two large avocados, two green bell peppers, and a gallon of milk, all of which we will use up in the next two weeks.


I ate a Pain au Chocolate for breakfast with a latte macchiato with sugar and collagen that has become my favorite breakfast because it is quick, light, and a good way to absorb some collagen that has helped my joint flexibility, I think.


I went to the Passport office at 10:30 to find out how to renew my passport when I return


Then market plodded upward all day as gas and the CPI went down a bit and AMD, Apple, and Nvidia all went up. My portfolio ended up .65%


Then at 1:00 I ate the other half of the enchiladas and beans I took home from my lunch at Mary and Tito’s yesterday with a buttered tortilla and a glass of cherry flavored water.





Then at 2:00 I drove to Shahin’s and worked on my 2025 tax return until 5:30.


When I returned home we decided to heat the leftover Mapo Dofu from Tuesday night’s dinner.


Suzette had been nibbling on pork and steak but was still hungry, so at 6:30 we ate the Mapo Dofu and rice.



Having bought the green bell peppers today, tomorrow I will make ratatouille because I now have all the ingredients.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment