Tuesday, July 16, 2024

July 16, 2024 Breakfast - Granola, milk, yogurt, and blueberries Lunch - Duck, kale, Waldorf Salad. Dinner - Bistro Roasted chicken, steamed asparagus and PPI Rice

July 16, 2024 Breakfast - Granola, milk, yogurt, and blueberries  Lunch - Duck, kale, Waldorf Salad. Dinner - Bistro Roasted chicken, steamed asparagus and PPI Rice


Today seemed like a pretty healthy food day and I walked 2811 steps that were counted, so probably over 3000 steps.


I watched Stage 16  of the Tour which had a sprint finish but the leader in the green jersey Grimay, crashed 1 km. From the finish and got no points. He is still in the green jersey if he can stay in the race but Phillipsen won a third stage and is within 50 points of taking the green jersey off Grimay’s back.


I worked with a client from 10:00 until 12:00 then I ate the remaining roast duck with the remaining kale Waldorf salad and water.


After lunch I checked the Marker. The Dow ended up 742 points and the NASDAQ ended up only 36 points, with Nvidia down $2.08, so there was a shift away from high-tech and toward the broader market, although the market keeps going up.


I then read my book club novel We until 5:00 Suzette came home.


I had called to ask her to bring home a roast chicken from the Bistro. I steamed a handful of asparagus and heated the PPI rice and we had a delicious early dinner around 5:30 and shared the last glass of Le Ferme Julien rose from Côtes du Rhône.





After Dinner we watched two episodes of Who Is feeding Phil and shared the remaining clafoutis.




We then watched house hunters. Finally at 9:30 Finding Your Roots came on and I drank a cognac mixed with Grand Marnier and watched some of a documentary about Jesse Owen’s before blogging this entry at 11:30.


Bon Appetit




No comments:

Post a Comment