Monday, December 18, 2023

December 18, 2023 Lunch - Posole with Peter Dinner - PPI Goulash with spaghetti

December 18, 2023 Lunch - Posole with Peter Dinner - PPI Goulash with spaghetti


I woke up this morning to a negative NASDAQ but my 8:00 it turned positive and did not go negative again although Apple stayed negative all day and ended down $1.68, although NVDA rose $11.00 to $500 per share,  my portfolio increase less than .03%.


I worked on all three of my cases today.


At 10:00 I ate a bowl of granola with tropical fruit salad and milk and yogurt and the called Peter to invite him for Posole for lunch.


Peter arrived at 11:30 and we filled bowls of Posole from the bucket out on the back patio amid I heated two flour tortillas on the stove and poured Peter the last glass of Hermann Wiemer Late Harvest Riesling.


We talked for a while and then Peter left at 12:40.


I worked until 3:30 and then walked around the block at a pretty fast pace in time to see the first bit of the Beat with Katie Phang who is also a lawyer who can carry on a knowledgable line of questions.


I finished talking to clients around 5:30.


When our conversation turned to dinner S  three December 18, 2023 Lunch - Posole with Peter Dinner - PPI Goulash with spaghetti and I picked the recipe to convert the Stroganoff into ghoulish by adding tomato paste and a canned pimiento chili.


The conversion went well and Suzette added some PPI spaghetti to the casserole of goulash make it a one dish meal

I opened a bottle of 2018 Ollana red Rioja Reserva that went well with the goulash.


We watched Monday Night Football and Rachel Maddow and then Ari Velshi because there were reruns on the Antique Roadshow.




After the last word, we watched Seattle beat Philadelphia 20 to 17 and we went to bed at 9:30.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment