Tuesday, December 12, 2023

December 12, 2023 Lunch - Pita sandwiches with Lamb. Dinner - Sautéed Smoked Pork cutlets with sliced apples and Cottage fries with fried onions, and steamed broccoli with Hollandaise Sauce

December 12, 2023 Lunch - Pita sandwiches with Lamb.  Dinner - Sautéed Smoked Pork cutlets with sliced apples and Cottage fries with fried onions, and steamed broccoli with Hollandaise Sauce


I slept until 8:10 after getting up from 4:30 to 6:00.


I had a busy day. I ate granola with sliced strawberries and milk for breakfast at 9:00.




Then I dressed and drove to my Podiatry appointment at 10:45.


After the appointment I drove home and heated a Pain au chocolate with a cup of tea at noon and listened to a 1 hour seminar on well being as a lawyer.


After the seminal I typed some discussion from the last book club meeting and at 2:25 checked my portfolio.  Today was a return to high tech with an increase by .6%.


I then made pita pocket sandwiches filled with tzatziki, labni, tomato slices, lettuce, and sliced lamb plus pickled turnips and dill pickles.


At 3:15 I walked a mile slowly with my cane to avoid any excess pain in my left hip.


When I returned at 3:50 Suzette was at home watching HGTV. I watched until 4:00 and then switched to Ari.


The news is intriguing. Jack Smith has appealed Trump’s appeal of the DC’s ruling that Trump does not have Presidential immunity that Trump appealed directly to the Supreme Court for a prompt ruling on Trump’s of Presidential immunity and double jeopardy arguments. If the Supreme Court does not stay the proceedings, the March trial date may still hold.


We decided to sauté Smoked Pork Cutlets with apple slices with country fries with onion and steamed broccoli and Hollandaise sauce.


I went to the garage and fetched a bottle of Le Vielle Ferme rose from the Southern Rhone.  The wine is mostly Marsanne and Roussane. I loved it and especially because it is one of the least expensive southern Rhone roses.


Dinner was fabulous. Everything was delicious, especially the fried potatoes and onions sliced extremely thinly.  





After dinner watched the news for a while and at 9:00 I fetched the box of Belgium chocolates and poured cognacs.




We watched the news and sipped cognac after dinner and ate chocolates until 9:30 when Suzette stopped yelling at staff and went to bed and I blogged today’s blog.


Bon Appetit





No comments:

Post a Comment