Thursday, December 14, 2023

December 14, 2023 Lunch - Padilla’s New Mexican Restaurant. Dinner - PPI Shrimp Scampi Primavera with Spaghetti

December 14, 2023 Lunch - Padilla’s New Mexican Restaurant. Dinner - PPI Shrimp Scampi Primavera with Spaghetti


I woke up at 7:30 and watched the market take off again as I ate a bowl of granola with milk, yogurt and sliced strawberries.


I then got dressed and drove to my vein appointment. They fitted me for compression socks and then I went home.


I wrote a letter and then finished the book club notes for The Code Breaker.


Then at 1:00 Suzette and I drove to Padilla’s New Mexican Restaurant for lunch.


I ordered my usual, the Chili Relleno Platter with beans and no rice with green and chopped onions. Suzette ordered the Thursday special which was a plate including carnitas, spinach, and hash brown potatoes smothered in chili with a side of sour cream. Suzette drank a Negra Modelo and I drank water.





When we got home I checked the market close and discovered that my portfolio had another positive gain. My portfolio has increased 13% since November 1, a remarkable increase.


We then napped until 5:00 and then I worked on a case for an hour.


We watched Thursday Night Football and then at 8:00 Suzette heated the PPI spaghetti and PPI Shrimp Scampi Primavera with a bottle of Barbera di Asti from Trader Joe’s





Suzette went to bed at 10:00 and I followed later after drinking a cup of tea with a few bites of chocolate halvah.


Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment