Thursday, September 8, 2022

September 8, 2022 Breakfast - Salami, onion, and cheese omelet. Lunch -Salad. Dinner - Sautéed Rainbow Trout with Sautéed broccoli and Pasta

September 8, 2022 Breakfast - Salami, onion, and cheese omelet. Lunch -Salad. Dinner - Sautéed Rainbow Trout with Sautéed broccoli and Pasta


I woke up at 6:30 and showered and dressed.  Suzette also woke up early.


At 8:00 I had a teleconference with my doctor and decided I was well even though testing positive for Covid. The doctor said one ceases to transmit the disease after 7 to 10 days from initial infection and it has been 19 days for me.  I am cured.


I then made an omelet for breakfast with Italian sausage, onion, egg and slices of Gouda cheese. I toasted pieces of French baguette and buttered them and spread them with orange marmalade.


I then had a two hour trial by zoom.


It did not go well but I muddled through I think.


At 1:00 I made a simple salad with romaine lettuce, kalamata olives, a diced aroma tomato and 1/3 cucumber peeled and sliced.  I dressed the salad with the all purpose Cesar salad dressing and I sliced a dinner roll in half and toasted it and buttered it and lay slices of my new favorite Dutch cheese with cumin in the absence of Leyden.





I rested from 2:00 until 3:30 when I heard the mail drop through the mail slot.


I took the rent check to the bank at 4:00 and then drove to Pastian’s and bought a sandwich loaf of whole wheat bread, a bag of whole wheat dinner rolls, and a bag of  .


I then drove to Lowe’s where I bought pork chops, tonic water, milk, and three filleted rainbow trout.


Suzette was home when I arrived.


I invited a Willy for dinner and I made tartare sauce with Mayonnaise, Pickle relish, and lemon juice.


I also removed the remaining bones and cut the filets in half lengthwise.

Suzette then took over and cut a head of broccoli into flowerets, and sautéed them with the PPI Fusilli, and garlic.




She dusted with flour and sautéed six halved filets in canola oil and dinner was ready.


At 5:00 I had chilled a bottle of Pinot Grigio in the fridge, which we poured glasses of for the meal.


Willy toasted and buttered two La Brea dinner rolls cut in half and we had a lovely meal.


After dinner served us pieces of pomegranate bread made by Brianna for the Moroccan meal at the bistro drizzled with pomegranate seeds for dessert that was moist and not too sweet.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment