Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February 1, 2022 Lunch - Chicken Quesadilla. Dinner - Hamburger with Ratatouille and steamed sugar snap peas and string beans

February 1, 2022 Lunch - Chicken Quesadilla. Dinner - Hamburger with Ratatouille and steamed sugar snap peas and string beans


I awakened at 7:25, just in time to watch the market open.  I watch for about an hour as it went down and then slowly began to come back up.  By the end of the close at 2:00 both the NASDAQ and the Dow were up my portfolio was also, about .78%. The good news was that the market was going up for a change and it had clawed back 40% of my loss since January.  


I ate granola with milk and blueberries and yogurt for breakfast and took two hamburgers out of the freezer to thaw for dinner.


Then I worked until 12:30 when I made a quesadilla with two flour tortillas toasted in butter with chicken, cilantro, chopped green onion, and cheese melted between the toasted tortillas.


I was filling and delicious.






After lunch I watched the market close and then at 2:15 started working on my brief.


At 5:00 Suzette came home but she was too tired t walk, so I walked about 1/2 mile.


When I returned Suzette was hungry, so we began dinner prep.


Dinner was not very elaborate but it was really delicious.


Suzette sliced several mushrooms and sautéed them with the two hamburgers.

Then she heated the PPI Ratatouille in the microwave and then cooked the green beans I had snapped in the microwave and added the PPI sugar snap peas for a green vegetable.


The combined flavor of the Ratatouille and the steak was Divine.




We watched “Finding Your Roots” and then a documentary on Chuck Berry and several news programs.


I ate the last piece of chocolate cake with whipped cream ,tea and a sip of Calvados later and went to bed a bit after 9:00.


Another great day.


Bon Appetit 



No comments:

Post a Comment