Sunday, February 20, 2022

February 19, 2022 Lunch - Monroe’s Chili cheese burger and Beef enchiladas. Dinner - Eggplant in Garlic Sauce with rice

February 19, 2022 Lunch - Monroe’s Chili cheese burger and Beef enchiladas. Dinner - Eggplant in Garlic Sauce with rice


I have been working on a brief for the Court of Appeals.


I also am drafting a sales agreement for land.


I ate granola with milk and yogurt and diced mango for breakfast.


It snowed this morning so, Suzette worked at home today. At noon Suzette said she was hungry and I asked her, “For what?


She answered, “For a chili cheese burger.”


I said, “Then I will eat beef enchiladas with double beans.”


Suzette called the order into Monroe’s, that is now located on 4th St. And then drove to pick up the order.


I heated and put the enchiladas with red and extra onions on a plate.


Suzette consumed her cheeseburger directly from the box.


We each drank a beer.


Later in the afternoon after the snow melted and the weather warmed we walked to the lakes in the Bosque.


When we returned we decided to cook eggplant in garlic sauce and rice, since I had bought a fresh eggplant on Wednesday at El Super. I sliced an onion, the eggplant and a pork chop into strips. I also sliced ginger and garlic into strips.


Suzette made rice and the seasoning sauce and then fried the eggplant strips in oil.


Then she removed the eggplant strips and removed most of the oil and fried the garlic, ginger, pork, and onion in the remaining oil.


She then added the seasoning sauce to the wok and returned the fried eggplant strips tip-off the wok.


In a few minutes everything was mixed together and the sauce had thickened and it was time to serve the meal.




I drank water.


We watched 80 Days around the World and then a new episode of Father Brown and then Suzette went tipi bed and I watched the Finns beat Russia  for the gold medal in Men’s hockey.  It was the first time Finland won the gold in men’s hockey, much to my pleasure.


Bon Appetit 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment