Tuesday, February 8, 2022

February 8, 2022 Lunch - Lamb Shank and Egg Noodles. Dinner - Stir Fried Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables and Rice

 February 8, 2022 Lunch - Lamb Shank and Egg Noodles. Dinner - Stir Fried Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables and Rice


I did not eat breakfast.  At 2:00 I ate a fig bar on the way to the bank to try to set up a payment system for our investment group.


When I returned home I made a handful of egg noodles and then mixed them with the leftover lamb shank and added tomato sauce to the dish to emulsify the fig and pomegranate sauce and drank a glass of Chateauneuf du Pape.




I worked until 5:30 when Suzette came home.  I had thawed a 1/2 lb. pIece of pork tenderloin and Suzette agreed to my suggestion for dinner of a stir fry with many of the vegetables we had in the fridge including, spinach, 3 baby bok Choys, four large mushrooms, a can of sliced water chestnuts, garlic, ginger, 1/2 onion, sugar snap peas, cooked asparagus, and string beans.


I also made a cup of rice with Lilly buds and seaweed.


Suzette made the seasoning sauce with mushroom soy, oyster sauce, cornstarch, water, and Chinese Cooking a wine.


I cooked the meat, garlic, ginger, and onion first.  Then the hard vegetables, the baby bok Choy stems, the mushroom slices, water chestnuts, and green beans.  Finally, after the vegetables cooked completely I added the baby bok Choy green leaves and the asparagus  and the seasoning sauce.


Willy arrived at 7:00 and joined us for dinner.


Soon the seasoning sauce thickened and we were ready to eat. 




Suzette spooned rice onto a plate and then covered it with the stir fry dish.



It was a delicious dinner.  Willy and I drank water and and Suzette drank a beer.


The market finally turned up today and my portfolio ended up a bit over 1%.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment