Wednesday, February 9, 2022

February 9, 2022 Lunch - Padilla’s Family Restaurant.  Dinner - Stir Fried PPI Pork and Vegetables and Rice


Today featured action over food. I awakened at 7:30 and watched the market take off and it was up all day and finished with the Dow and NASDAQ both up 300 points.  That meant another good day for my portfolio. It ended up 2.5%.  Four more days like today and I will be back to my all time high.


I grabbed four fig Newton bars for breakfast that I ate as I drove to my 10:15 Doctor’s appointment.


Suzette also had an appointment until noon.  Suzette wanted Chile Relleno  so I agreed I would pick up lunch. After my appointment at 10:45 I called Padilla’s and ordered a Chile Relleno plate and a small guacamole with chips to go.  When I arrived at 11:00 sharp as Padilla’s opened there were people streaming in for their Chile fix.


I drove home and worked until Suzette arrived at around 1:00. We ate and then I watched the market close and the end of the Tottenham v. Southampton PL match and the last twenty minutes of the Leeds v. Aston Villa match.  Southampton won 3 to 2 and Leeds and Aston Villa tied 3 to 3.


At 4:00 I made a cup of tea and ate three chocolate chip cookies with it.


I spent the afternoon preparing worksheets for 2021 taxes and sent them to Billy and Elaine and the children.


When I finished at 5:45, I shut down the computer.


Suzette was doing the wash and cleaning the kitchen.  


She decided to eat a banana spread with peanut butter for her dinner.


I decided to eat most of the PPI Stir Fried Pork and Vegetables with Rice left from last night’s dinner with a cup of tea.


After dinner I made salami and cheese sandwiches and packed my grip for tomorrow’s trip.


Suzette went to bed at 9:00 and I at around 10:30.


Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment