Thursday, February 4, 2021

February 4, 2021 Breakfast – Bacon and Eggs and toast. Lunch – PPI Fish stew. Dinner – PPI Split Pea Soup and Quesadilla

February 4, 2021 Breakfast – Bacon and Eggs and toast. Lunch – PPI Fish stew. Dinner – PPI Split Pea Soup and Quesadilla

Today I was busy all day and the Market went up spectacularly, 1½%.

Two new clients and working on a transaction and three deeds.

I felt weak at 9:00 a.m. so fried two pieces of bacon and two eggs sprinkled with two green onions chopped and garnished with a slice of avocado.  I also toasted and buttered three slices of French baguette on which I spread English marmalade and drank a couple of cups of Earl Grey t  

At 1:00 I heated and ate the PPI bowl of Fish Stew from last night’s dinner.

Suzette arrived at around 5:10 while I was meditating.  

After meditation we checked the fridge for PPI and discovered a container of Split Pea and Ham Soup we had forgotten so Suzette heated it and I fetched two flour tortillas and sliced Manchego cheese and we made a large cheese quesadilla that we shared with bowls of the soup and Negra Model beers.



 
   

Tonight is Midsomer Mystery night on PBS.

Suzette went to bed after it and I stayed up until 11:00 to watch an old episode of Endeavour.

We are into the part of our cooking cycle in which we are eating and using PPIs these days, except at 5:30 I rinsed off, dried, and packed the two fillets of newly cured Gravad Lax in Saran and refrigerated them.

B on Appetit


 

No comments:

Post a Comment