Wednesday, February 3, 2021

February 3, 2021 Lunch – PPI Mapo Dofu. Dinner – Seafood Stew with a Shanghai noddles and Broccoli

 February 3, 2021 Lunch – PPI Mapo Dofu. Dinner – Seafood Stew with a Shanghai noddles and Broccoli

I did not eat breakfast. At 1:00 I ate a plate of PPI rice and Mapo Dofu and then went to the bank.  The market was not so kind today.  The NASDAQ was down a bit and my portfolio had a small gain.

Had I not sold my Google stock I would have had a large gain, but I am trying to stay philosophical.

At 3:30 I rode 3 ½ miles.  Shortly after I returned at 4:30 Suzette arrived.  I made us hot buttered rum, my drink of choice after a ride.

I brought in the gopher ring she had bought me and made an open faced sandwich by spreading sour cream on a slice of German fullkorn bread and laying slices of red onion and pickled herring in wine sauce on it.  

At around 6:00 Suzette made a seafood stew by adding white wine and water to the PPI noodles and Mahi Mahi plus the extra salmon, tuna, and scallops I chopped up left from yesterday’s Sashimi dinner.


 L



I had chilled a bottle of Picton Bay New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc to drink with dinner ($6.99 at Trader Joe’s)
 
 After dinner we ate vanilla ice cream with a chocolate chip cookie and a sip of cognac and watched the movie White Tiger on Netflix.

I finished the book, Gateway to the Moon today and really enjoyed it.  So much that I selected it for my book for the Book Club’s October meeting.

Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment