Wednesday, March 29, 2023

March 29, 2023 Lunch - Garcia’s Dinner - Avocado stuffed with Lax, potato, egg, celery, and red onion

 March 29, 2023 Lunch - Garcia’s   Dinner - Avocado stuffed with Lax, potato, egg, celery, and red onion


I awakened at 8:00.  At 8:30 I took Tylenol, collagen, and turmeric.


At 9:00 I made two men on a rafts with slices of rye bread.




Then I worked until 11:00 when Ken arrived.  After we reviewed the areas we planned to plant grapes, we drove to Garcia’s on Central. Ken and Suzette ordered carne adovado and I ordered a bowl of menudo and Posole.


After lunch I checked the market and was pleased that my portfolio increased 1.9%, a great day, although the NASDAQ rose 1.79%, so my gain was in tandem with the market and reflected my NASDAQ heavily weighted portfolio.


I then helped Luke register his company in NY and then napped from 2:45 until 3:45.


We then walked around the block and then I rode the exercise bike for 6 minutes. 


We had no plan for dinner when we returned, but soon Suzette came up with a menu idea.  She suggested that since the large avocado I bought on Monday was perfectly ripe, we should stuff the avocado with lax and other items.  We soon decided to add to the stuffing fried potatoes, celery, egg, capers, and red onion.


I cubed all the ingredients in small uniform 1/4 inch cubes and Suzette made a sauce to dress the stuffing with IKEA lax sauce, Mayo, olive oil, and lemon juice.


Soon we had a gorgeous dinner of elegant ingredients.


We toasted and buttered two slices of Bosque Rustic Baguette and split a bottle of Bohemia beer.


I took another dose of Tylenol, turmeric, and collagen at 7:30.

The two doses per day seems to be working well.


Later I ate a bowl of cherry chocolate ice cream with maraschino cherries and liquor juice and chocolate syrup.


Bon Appetit 





No comments:

Post a Comment