Thursday, January 6, 2022

January 6, 2022 Lunch - 12 Potstickers, seaweed salad, and radishes. Dinner - PPI Bobby Flay Chicken, rice, and Calabacitas. And sweet potato chips

January 6, 2022  Lunch - 12 Potstickers, seaweed salad, and radishes. Dinner - PPI Bobby Flay Chicken, rice, and Calabacitas. And sweet potato chips


I ate a toasted bagel spread with cream cheese and garnished with slices of red onion and Gravad lax and capers.




I ate lunch at 1:00 I sautéed 12 potstickers in 2 T. of canola oil. I also ate some seaweed salad and a couple of radishes each sliced into four slices and took a salmon filet out o& the freezer to thaw..



After lunch I checked my portfolio and suffered another loss of approximately .4%.


I am all in except for 2% in cash.  


I napped for an hour and then took a 2/3 mile walk at 3:30.


Suzette came home at 4:30 and we watched the news. 


We decided to eat the leftover chicken and Calabacitas and save the salmon for dinner tomorrow night.  Suzette sautéed the baked sweet potato to make fried sweet potato slices and I ate rice with my dinner.  I opened a bottle of 2019 Chenin Blanc we had bought at Total Wine for 30% off.  Suzette loves Chenin Blanc because of its fruitiness which is why I selected it tonight to complement the spiciness of the chicken.



After dinner it was cognac mixed with Grand Marnier for me with two chocolate chip cookies and cognac for Suzette.


Later I ate a Belgium chocolate with a sniffer of Calvados and a cup of tea.


At 9:00 we went to bed.


Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment