Wednesday, January 19, 2022

January 19, 2022 Brunch - Fruit Salad, yogurt, milk, and granola. Lunch - sashimi with rice and seaweed salad. Dinner - chocolate pudding with Whipped Cream

January 19, 2022 Brunch - Fruit Salad, yogurt, milk, and granola. Lunch - sashimi with rice and seaweed salad. Dinner - chocolate pudding with Whipped Cream


I slept until 8:00 and made a bowl of Fruit Salad, yogurt, milk, and granola. and worked at my s desk until 1:30 when Suzette returned from the bank and post office and a brisk walk around the duck ponds.


I did something new today.  I ordered a certificate of good standing for a Delaware corporation with an apostille in a foreign language and English from the Delaware corporation department.


Suzette made a ham salad sandwich and I cut up the remaining scallops, tuna, and salmon to make a plate of sashimi with slices of cucumber, avocado, and a pile of seaweed salad and heated the remaining PPI sushi rice for lunch at 2:00.



I drank my usual green tea and dipped the pieces of raw seafood into soy and wasabi garnished with pieces of pickled ginger.


We watched President Biden’s two hour press conference while we ate.


After the press conference I napped until 6:00.


Neither of us was hungry for dinner.


Suzette ate a bag of popcorn and I cooked a package of chocolate pudding with three cups of milk.  Suzette made whipped cream and mixed some into the pudding to make a sort of floating islands of whipped cream instead of egg whites.  We shared a bowl of pudding with whipped cream.  The idea behind the menu was that the milk for the pudding and the whipped cream expiration dates had expired and they needed to be used.


Later I drank a cup of chai with some Swedish ginger and almond cookies.


We watched TV and then went to bed; Suzette at 9:00 and I at Midnight.


Today was a big news day so I enjoyed watching it unfold.  The filibuster change failed in the Senate, the Supreme Court denied Trump’s appeal for a stay to block the turnover by NARA of his Presidential papers requested by the January 6 Committee, and the N.Y attorney General has asked the NY court to compel, Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Donald, Jr. to appear for a deposition in regard to its investigation of fraud.


Bon Appetit


No comments:

Post a Comment