Sunday, September 27, 2020

September 27, 2020 Lunch – Teriyaki Salmon and Goat Cheese Omelet Dinner – Sautéed Hamburger and Ratatouille

 September 27, 2020 Lunch – Teriyaki Salmon and Goat Cheese Omelet Dinner – Sautéed Hamburger and Ratatouille  

I woke up at 5:30 and watched Sheffield play Leeds . Then I watched news programs until 10:00 and then we made Brunch Suzette made a Teriyaki Salmon and Goat Cheese Omelet and she drank white wine and I drank green tea. 

I then watched Leicester beat Man Union 5 to 2, the worst beating Man U. has suffered at home ever.

After the end of the match I rode 5 miles south.  Suzette went to HD to buy parts to make a frame for the pond cover.  I also removed two hamburgers from the freezer to thaw.

When I returned a few minutes before 2:00 we zoomed with the Simons, my brother, his wife and my niece.  

Then I took a shower and read the Lincoln Lawyer until Suzette asked me to help cover the pond.  The frame and cover look great.

Then I  read until 5:45 when Suzette called me to dinner.  I watched the last two minutes of the Cowboy v. Seattle game. Enough to see Dallas lose 38 v. 31.

Then we ate dinner of Ratatouille and hamburger with a slice of Jarlsberg cheese melted on top with a glass of Chianti while we watched 60 Minutes. This was one of the easiest dinner we have made since theRatatouille was already made.



Then we watched shows on PBS until 10:00 when we went to bed.

Bon Appetit 


No comments:

Post a Comment