Monday, April 1, 2024

Apgril 1, 2024 Breakfast - Toast, cod fish roe, and Jarlsberg cheese  Lunch - Chicken, zucchini, shallot, and mushroom fried rice. Winner - Grilled Rib steak and asparagus, roasted baby potatoes, and sautéed mushrooms 


I woke up at 7:00 after being up during the night for 1 1/2 hours.


I watched the market slip as it opened and then had a PT session with Abby at 9:30.


I rested after PT and ate a chocolate chip cookie but Aaron called and I prepared an affidavit for him.  Then I tarted on the requested responses to the IRS for Suzette.


At 1/3o I prepared a stir fry of chicken, rice, mushrooms, the last of the roasted  from the Bistro brought home from


Then at 4:00 Aaron came by and shortly thereafter Shehryar came by and talked to Suzette about assisted, when Shehrayr came shortly afterwards.


We talked for two hours and then began preparing dinner. I cut about two dozen baby potatoes in half and placed them in a Pyrex 9 x 13 baking dish that Suzette tossed with olive oil and salt


Suzette also tossed about two dozen asparagus stalks in a freezer bag and coated them with salt and olive oil. I started slicing five baby portobello mushrooms. Suzette salted and peppered one of the newly purchased rib steaks that was on the end and grilled it with the asparagus.


I tossed four cloves of garlic, 1 onion cut into large wedges, and about a dozen students crammed into my room.


I sautéed the mushrooms in butter and added 1/2 shallot and three sprigs of sage mixed in. 


We watched the Antiques Roadshow until 9:00 when I began to blog and Suzette went to bed.


I followed soon thereafter.


Bon Appetit


 

No comments:

Post a Comment