Friday, April 19, 2024

April 19, 2024 Lunch - Salami Sandwiches. Dinner - Roast Chicken with Roasted baby potatoes and Brussels Sprouts

April 19, 2024 Lunch - Salami Sandwiches. Dinner - Roast Chicken with Roasted baby potatoes and Brussels Sprouts 


At 8:00 I heated the PPI Fried Rice from yesterday with two extra spoonfuls of PPI cooked beans and rolled them into a burrito in a heated flour tortilla.



 I had an appointment that lasted from 11:00 until 12:45, after which I toasted three slices of baguette, spread basil mayonnaise on them and garnished them with salami, sliced onion, and Jarlsberg cheese. I added a handful of lettuce to the plate, at which time Aaron showed up and I gave him one of the salami sandwiches.



We then went to the bank and I loaned Earn DLT $200,000 on a short term note as part of a larger financing facility that will be put in place in the next week or two.



After we returned home at 2:30 I saw that there had been a massive sell of in the NASDAQ and so I at two slices of raisin bread spread with almond butter and cherry preserves and collapsed into bed and slept until 4:45.


I read Dance Hall of the Dead by Hillerman until Suzette came home around 5:30 with an Herbs de Valencia roasted chicken from the Bistro.


She went into her office to work and I prepared roasted baby potatoes and Brussels sprouts. I cut each potato and Brussels sprout in half lengthwise and added about ten cloves of garlic and tossed them in Spanish olive oil and roasted them for 45 minutes in a Pyrex baking dish covered with aluminum foil.


Then I made guacamole with the two small avocados I bought on Monday plus onion, lime juice, cilantro and garlic.  I have stopped using salt.


At 6:30 I carved the chicken and Suzette heated two thighs and a leg in the microwave and added spoonfuls of the roasted vegetables.




We opened a Latitude 42 Verdejo from Rueda that I liked with the chicken.


After Dnner I lay down with a glass of wine and blogged this entry.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment