Friday, April 12, 2024

April 12, 2024 Breakfast Oatmeal. Lunch - Padilla’s. Dinner - Popcorn and Peanut butter Pita Sandwich and a movie

April 12, 2024 Breakfast Oatmeal. Lunch - Padilla’s. Dinner - Popcorn and Peanut butter Pita Sandwich and a movie


I woke up to a torrent of selling in the market as I sipped a latte maciatta.  I did not check but suspect I lost as much or more than I gained yesterday.


After Suzette left around 9:30 I made pot of oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins.


I


Then I worked at my desk paying bills until Suzette returned around 11:30.


We decided to drive to Padilla’s for lunch to reconnect to our New Mexican  gastronomy.  Suzette ordered blue corn chicken enchiladas with red and green chili and I ordered beef enchiladas with red chili and double beans.




Neither of us could finish our platters, so we took a box of leftovers home.


When we returned home a lay down for about 45 minutes to nap until my client came and Suzette went to work.


I worked with my client for two hours until 3:45 and watched the news until 5:00 when I walked to the end of the block and back.


Then I read until 6:30 when I heated a bag of popcorn.  Later asuzette and I each made a peanut butter sandwich on a toasted one-half of a pita bread.


We then watched a really good Polish movie titled “Forgotten Love” and when it ended at 10:00 we went to bed.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment