Thursday, April 18, 2024

April 17, 2024 Breakfast Granola, milk, and yogurt Snack - Raisin Bread Lunch - PPI Pasta with Steak and Mushrooms Dinner - Vegetarian Sandwiche

April 17, 2024 Breakfast Granola, milk, and yogurt Snack - Raisin Bread Lunch - PPI Pasta with Steak and Mushrooms Dinner - Vegetarian Sandwiches


I woke up at 6:00 and watched the news and then at 8:30 ate granola with milk, and yogurt.


I did one thing at my desk and at 10:30 toasted two slices of raisin bread and spread them with almond butter Luke had bought when he was here and French cherry preserves and drank a cup of chai with them.




Then at 12:30 I ate the rest of the PPI Pasta and sautéed steak, onion, asparagus and mushrooms in clam sauce.  It was delicious and my body felt fully charged but I felt the market had melted down and my portfolio was dough another 1.5% and I felt that I was suffering from high blood pressure so I lay down until 5:00 when Suzette came home.


We decided to walk but there was a delay and instead I meditated at 5:30 and then started to make a salad by cleaning leaf lettuce and peeling and seeding and dicing 1/2 of a cucumber, a Roma tomato, and 4 green onions. Suzette heard boiled four eggs, but then I started to feel bad again and lay down around 6:30.


 Suzette took my blood pressure and it was elevated, so we decided to lighten up obviously dinner.


Suzette made me a baguette sandwich with melted Jarlsberg cheese and filled with the chopped green onions, and diced tomato and cucumbers. It was surprisingly delicious and so I asked for another and Suzette made another vegetarian sandwich for me that I ate lying in bed. I watched A Brief History of the Future and the Making of North America on PBS and went to bed at 10:00


I am writing this blog at 6:30 a.m. on the 18th and my blood pressure is still elevated but I am feeling better. Going to be evaluated but PT at 9:00 and going to see the doctor at 11:00, so hopefully we will deal with the high blood pressure.


Bon Appetit






No comments:

Post a Comment