Thursday, April 11, 2024

April 11, 2024 Breakfast - PPI Turkish Egg Foo Young. Lunch - Chicken Cesar salad Dinner - Grilled Lamb Chops and eggplant with Rice

April 11, 2024 Breakfast - PPI Turkish Egg Foo Young. Lunch - Chicken Cesar salad  Dinner - Grilled Lamb Chops and eggplant with Rice


I got up at 8:00 and took a shower and dressed and heated the remaining PPI Turkish Egg Foo Young I cooed yesterday and ate it for breakfast.


The at 10:00 we said goodbye to Willy and Billy drove us to Love Fieldbfor our 11:45 flight to Albuquerque.


We landed in Albuquerque and I was wheeled to baggage claim.  We picked out three bags and made it to the parking shuttle that took us to our car. 


It was 1:45 when we arrived at home so I drank a glass of water and watched the market close. AppL and Nvda and Abnb were all up. When I checked my portfolio performance it reached a new high in spite of the pull back of the last three days.


We took three lamb chops out of the freezer to thaw for dinner.


 I then opened mail and deposited checks. At 4:00 I watched Ari Melber and then the news shows. 


At 6:00 I made rice ce flavoring it with tomato flavored chicken stock and some Moroccan spice and added raisins.


Suzette sliced an eggplant and seasoned the lamb chops and grilled them.


Suzette opened a bottle of Kirkland Rioja Reserva.





We had a lovely dinner. The combination of grilled eggplant and rice was spectacular. 


After dinner we ate chocolate and finished the wiine as we watched an episode of Midsomer Mystery.


It feel really good to be home.


Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment