Wednesday, April 17, 2024

April 16, 2024 Breakfast - Sautéed Egg, Gravad Lax, Zucchini, asparagus, rice, and Onion Lunch - Bao Sa at Wayne and Elaine’s Office Dinner - Pasta with Sautéed Steak, Mushrooms, onion, and Zucchini

April 16, 2024 Breakfast - Sautéed Egg, Gravad Lax, Zucchini, asparagus, rice, and Onion Lunch - Bao Sa at Wayne and Elaine’s Office Dinner - Pasta with Sautéed Steak, Mushrooms, onion, and Zucchini


I made an egg scramble with Gravad Lax, Zucchini, asparagus, rice, and Onion for breakfast.






Then at 10:00 Steven came four PT and we walked the garden and then to the bank and back. My blood pressure was elevated so I made an appointment with Pres.


Then at 12:30 I drove to Wayne Chew’s office to discuss the new Earn transaction. It was great seeing Wayne and Elaine and they offered me a bao Sa (steamed bum) with a coke for lunch, so I ate lunch with Wayne and got his opinion about my tax issues at the same time.


I got home at 2:30 and found out that the Market was beginning to turn positive and my loss was not as great as the last three days that had evaporated 4.6% of my portfolio value.


I then worked on the loan transaction with Earn until 4:30.


Wayne recommended keeping all the money movement within my IRA’s so there would be no capital gain or loss.  Tom Crow said that it was easy to do the transaction by creating a self directed trust and therefore I initiated a self directed IRA with Zia Trust after discussing the transaction with Chloe at Zia Trust.


Then at 4:30 I watched the news and discovered that 7 jurors had been selected to sit on the jury to decide the Trump hush money criminal charges in NYC. The obvious conclusion from this is that the legal system is working as it should, irrespective of what Donald Trump says or thinks.


I tried to walk at 5:00 but I was interrupted by Suzette’s arrival and the wind, so only walked 1/2 block.


I read the last few chapters of Fatal Pursuit by Martin Walker that Amy gave me and discussed dinner with Suzette. Suzette thought we needed to utilize the PPI spaghetti and mushrooms she bought at the farmer’s market last Saturday. We decided to sauté them with PPI steak, onion, and asparagus. Suzette cooked while I watched my favorite show, Finding Your Roots.


Suzette opened a bottle of Kirkland Chianti Classico Reserva and soon we had a hearty meal.






After dinner we watched Lawrence O’Donnell and went to bed at 9:00.


If I will be able to loan Earn some of the money necessary for it to get across the cash crunch to sustained profitability, it was a good day.


I am happy to have good advisors like Wayne Chew and Tom Crow.


If this transaction works and I get the 300,000 shares, I will give them each some shares.  That is the Middle Eastern and Indian business model. We help those who help us.


Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment