Wednesday, July 12, 2023

July 12, 2023 Lunch - Quinoa and chicken salad and Tabouli. Dinner - Broiled Mackerel with fried rice with asparagus, green onions, and red bell peppers

 July 12, 2023 Lunch - Quinoa and chicken salad and Tabouli. Dinner - Broiled Mackerel with fried rice with asparagus, green onions, and red bell peppers 


I worked from 3:30 to 6:00 a.m. and then slept until 8:00 and got dressed and started working again at 9:00 until 1:30 when I made a light lunch of Quinoa and chicken salad and Tabouli on lettuce with a toasted pita and labni for Henry and me.


We then worked until 4:00 when I checked the market and found that it had been a monster day with my portfolio up 1.4% mainly due to a lowered rate of inflation.


I then meditated on nail 5:00 and talked to Todd until 6:00.


At 6:30 I filleted the mackerel I bought yesterday at the 99 store and Suzette broiled it with a drizzle of good olive oil.


We also diced 8 stalks of asparagus, two green onions, and 1/2 of a red bell pepper and added 1 cup of cooked rice to the vegetables to fry the rice after the vegetables had cooked fifteen minutes.


We poured out the last two glasses of the Venetian Pinot Grigio rose’ and had a classic Mediterranean meal.





We watched Outlaws, a newly released movie on Netflix directed by Adam Sandler tat was pretty silly and went bed at 9:00.


Bon Appetit



No comments:

Post a Comment