Monday, February 27, 2023

February 27, 2023 Lunch - Filipino baked Chicken with rice and Stir fried Chinese Broccoli Dinner - Italian Sausage with Tomato Sauce over Spaghetti and Sautéed Broccoli

February 27, 2023 Lunch - Filipino baked Chicken with rice and Stir fried Chinese Broccoli Dinner - Italian Sausage with Tomato Sauce over Spaghetti and Sautéed Broccoli


I awakened at 7:00 and Suzette helped me dress.


Then I ate a bowl of granola with milk and blueberries and yogurt at 9:00.


I then worked on two responses until 1:45, including winning a summary judgment in one water case and settling another water case after lunch.


I then heated a piece of Filipino baked chicken, a piece of duck, a piece of charred cauliflower, some rice and some stir fried Chinese Broccoli.


I went back to work at 2:15 and edited an affidavit and drafted a motion and sent it to opposing counsel for concurrence by 5:00 when Mrs. Rajan came to sign her documents.  When I  finished with her around 6:30 and sat down dinner of Italian Sausage with Tomato Sauce over Spaghetti and Sautéed Broccoli with a glass of Tempranillo from Rueda in Rioja.







Willy joined us for dinner and started talking about a long trip around the world to Japan, Singapore, India, and then Europe.  


I went back to work after dinner and worked until 8:30.


I gained an extension for completing discovery and we completed an Affidavit in another case with the help of Robert.


That meant I worked 10 hours today.


At 8:45 I watched news and sipped a cognac and Grand Marnier and nibbled a pecan sandie.


I blogged this entry and then watched Rachel Maddow.


Bon Appetit 




No comments:

Post a Comment