Wednesday, February 15, 2023

February 15, 2023 Breakfast - Oatmeal with Raisins and Apple. Lunch - Ramen. Dinner. - Indian food from Naan and Dossa with the Blaugrunds

February 15, 2023 Breakfast - Oatmeal with Raisins and Apple. Lunch - Ramen. Dinner. - Indian food from Naan and Dossa with the Blaugrunds


I was weaker today but woke up at 6:15 and watched the news until 8:30. I made oatmeal with raisins and apple chunks and brown sugar for breakfast.


I was busy all day.  I worked on cases in the morning talking to Robert and tried to do research in bed while Chuck worked on my computer that is malfunctioning.  Chuck actually worked on my computer all day, which prevented me typing.


Willy and Wendy the nurse came at 1:30. Willy brought us bowls of ramen from the ramen shop at 6th and Central.  I enjoyed the warm soupy ramen but thought the broth was over seasoned.  After the nurse left Willy and I ate ramen and watched Chelsea play Dortmund in the EUFA competition.






The NASDAQ took off with ABNB leading with a $16.00 gain today. Because Chuck was in the computer until almost 5:00, I was not able to check my stocks until later and discovered with access to only two of my four accounts a gain of 1.36%.


I meditated at 5:00 and then at 6:45 Cliff and Nancy brought Indian food from Naan and Dossa for dinner.  There were four dishes, butter chicken with chicken dark meat, chicken Tikka Masala with chicken white meat, Lamb Korma, and Saag Paneer plus rice and a naan and a garlic naan and riata. I fetched the mixed pickle and mango chutney to add to the dishes.


Suzette fetched a bottle of Hermann Weimer Dry Riesling from the garage. It’s mild sweetness complemented the spicy Indian food perfectly.








Everything was delicious but I could only eat a small amount.


We talked and looked at the new tile in the bathroom and tested sitting in the new chairs until 8:15 when we said goodnight and we went to bed.


Bon Appetit,

No comments:

Post a Comment